Parmerit, Inc. is currently seeking a Quoter/Project Manager to join our team. Come work with a company that offers competitive salary & benefit packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. At Parmerit, you will find a company culture that allows you to use your talent and skills to reach your fullest potential.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Gather information for quoting projects as required
- Propose technical tooling and automation solutions
- Assume the role of Project Manager on any projects that they have obtained, including creating timelines, and interfacing with purchasing and design teams
- Liaise between the internal team and the customer
- Create appropriate level of documentation
Preferred candidates would have the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in an automation or machine/fabrication shop environment
- Previous experience quoting and managing automation and tooling projects
- Customer relations experience in successfully launching processes
- Previous mechanical or electrical design experience would be considered an asset
- Manufacturing or Mechanical Technician or Technologist, or skilled trades ticket (Machinist or Tool & Die) preferred
The ideal candidate will be team player with strong problem solving skills and an attention to detail.
If you would like the opportunity to be part of our growing team and are looking for a fast-paced, exciting career – send us your resume. We look forward to building a future with you!
Send us your resume, we look forward to building a future with you!
Please mention the job title in the questions / cover letter box