Parmerit, Inc. is currently seeking an Inspector/Machinist to join our team. Come work with a company that offers competitive salary & benefit packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. At Parmerit, you will find a company culture that allows you to use your talent and skills to reach your fullest potential.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Organize and execute all inspection related duties.
- Manage cad models and data files to complete the inspection requirements.
- Work independently to complete jobs and seek clarification as required.
- Machine parts to print per job instructions/PO requirements.
- Complete and maintain inspection reports and customer records.
- Assemble and validate work as required.
Preferred candidates would have the following skills and qualifications:
- A solid understanding of and experience with customer service.
- Knowledge and competency in all aspects of machining.
- Proficiency in the operation of the CMM and Romer Arm tools and related software would be considered an asset.
- Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Ability to manipulate cad files for inspection purposes.
- Licensed in Tool & Die/General Machining with at least 4 years of post-certification experience.
The ideal candidate will be team player with strong problem solving skills and an attention to detail.
If you would like the opportunity to be part of our growing team and are looking for a fast-paced, exciting career – send us your resume. We look forward to building a future with you!
Please mention the job title in the questions / cover letter box